Saturday, March 12, 2011

What is a really good cleaner for hardwood floors?

I have new, very dark brown hardwood floors, not laminate, and I just can't keep them clean looking. I've used swiffer for hardwood and pledge for hardwood floors. They look good for about an hour until the animals come in or even sock feet leave a cloudy appearance where you walk. If the pets shake the little bit of snow off, the floor is then very spotty. They look fantastic when still wet but look cloudy when dry. I clean them every friday like clockwork and am getting a bit tired of it as it never looks like I think it should. Is there any type of good floor cleaner or a wax that can be used? I looked in Walmart and they had nothing other than what I already used. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment