Saturday, March 12, 2011

Is there a Law or by-law in London, Ontario concerning allowing your dog to leave the house they live in?

My neighbours are lazy. The got a golden retrever pup for christmas last year and we have only seen it outside twice. None of my other neighbours even know they have a dog. By the way the neighbours I am talking about live above me. I definatly cant miss the fact they have a dog. scratching at the floor and the door in the small room they shut her in, barking, chewing on large bones on the hardwood floors all hours of the night above my bed, urine dripping into my apartment in two different locations......yes...that is what I said urine!!!! I can put up with noise but I have my limits. I also have video of this. although my landlord has never had to deal with this we want them gone. I know they can be out in 20 days unless they stop the behaviour. TAKE YOUR DOG OUTSIDE FOR A WALK......now maybe you think I am exaggerating about them never taking their dog for a walk well. there is always some one home in my house. we work different scheduals we dont have a car...so we dont go out together much. since we have a 6 year old daughter. the smell alone from their apartment has caused me to plastic off all the vents and air exchanges we share (we are in a house) and when you know on their door you tend to want to run off the porch when they open the door. by the way they also have 3-5 cats, a bunny and a few birds that we can hear but dont know exactly the number of pets up there. I just want to know if their is a bylaw that will protect this dog. is it agains the law not to allow you put some kind of freash air or sunlight??? It is not her fault...it is not the dog I am upset with...she is one of the victoms in this and I feel she needs Hepl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment