Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MAYDAY! I got paint on the hardwood floor and I rent this place.?

I rent from one of my dads friends. In the summer, my Fiance and I work in his Garden in trade for rent. In the winter, we pay full rent. We're renting without any paper work, security deposit, or any of that. We just pay our rent monthly and call it good. He's a great guy and I would never, ever want to screw him over, which is why I feel so, so, so horrible for what I've done. Our bedroom has hardwood floors (Weird, small square shapes from like back in the 90's) And I've recently started painting on canvases with acrylic paint. Being a new artist, I had no idea what kind of mess this was going to create. I got paint splatted on the window, on the screen, on the wall, and all over the hardwood floor. It's bad... it's bad, bad. I also got it in the bathroom sink. Is there any trick to getting it off the window, wall, and hardwood?? I feel so awful. I should of known to lay a sheet out or something. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment