Thursday, March 10, 2011

Is this feeling normal? Wanting people dead?

Lately I'm thinking strangely , My so called *best friends* piss me off and all I can feel is hatred and anger for everyone lately , Even the ones i love well hate now , I'm starting to hate everyone around me and want some of them dead. And I mean seriously dead I want to slice their throats and tear them limb from limb , I wanna burn them all and watch them all beg for mercy and cry for forgiveness knowing they have no way out and no second chances. I want this entire world to burn as I walk over it watching everyone and everything burn to ashes as I turn into nothing. And also lately I dont just think like that I actually have dreams where i torture people insanely horrible like remove their skin and soe their mouth shut so noone can hear the screams of their tormented pain. I cut them and watch the blood poor down my arms and I wake up in a rush. And theres just so much more but it only gets worst im gonna keep this a bit erm , clean if i can heh. Is this normal? Should I get help? I know the best place around here to get help and I would go as soon I can , I wanna be in the army , not dead or in jail. I will do all it takes to get in the army. If that means getting help , Then i'm there. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment