Thursday, March 10, 2011

Can anyone explain what was happening to me, scientifically?

I personally have no experience except for what I've observed through my life, but this sounds physicological. I had something similar, I would sit in my room and do absolutely nothing. Some nights I kept thinking someone was sneaking up on me! One time I was lying on my bed and I could feel somebody communicating with me... Hard to explain, but, as if they were talking I felt a message, but nobody was talking or anything, just like a source of energy. I ended up getting a panic attack disorder. When I changed my lifestyle to defeat anxiety, I was side tracked by what originally happened and It completely stopped. So I'm not completely sure but I believe that the human mind is used to adventure and it WANTS to believe that there is a problem to deal with. And this is a popular way the mind attacks people. If you ever noticed, you really only think about the scary stuff while trying to sleep in the dark, then you get freaked out? Then if you end up doing it during day, same result . You're fine buddy. By the way I'm christian too.

No comments:

Post a Comment