Friday, March 11, 2011

OK so does my cat hate me???? HELP!!!!?

ok so i was lying on the floor in my living room and i let my kitty (his name s john d. wigglemeister the third) sleep on my stomach for about 30 minutes, but then my back started to hurt so i wanted to get up, but my cat was scratching me whenever i moved, and then when i moved my legs up my cat slid down my belly and his kitty butt was in my face and his legs were wrapped around my neck and i couldn't get him off, it was like one of those face eating aliens except instead of aliens, it was my cat, John d. Wigglemester the third and then when i passed out from his death grip when he choked me, i woke up an hour later and then 3 hours later, i saw my cat outside with another cat (a black one) and i think they were talking about how to get rid of me..HELP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment