Saturday, March 12, 2011

I broke my knee and they refusing to pay compensation?

I broke my knee badly 4 months ago and still of work.i slipped on small piece steel left in the walkway and banged my knee.the boss saw me just after it happened and I showed him my knee it started swelling straight away.i pointed out I just slipped on that piece steel, went hospital found out I split my knee in 3 places and torn ligaments and suspected nerve damage.work refused pay my wages so I had put claim in.now claim going through the insurance company is not accepting liability and refusing to pay.is this normal procedure?i gutted,I owe so much money I stressed, can't sleep, grumpy.i just need help finacially.my solicitor was claiming for loss earnings and was depending on that.now they won't pay solicitor said it could be years if I win.how can they deny it as the boss virtually saw me get of the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment